Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
- To ensure a happy, caring and safe environment where children and adults are valued and fulfilled.
- To ensure a sound education meeting the requirements of the National Curriculum by providing a consistent programme of study which will promote the full development of each child irrespective of his/her background, race, class, gender or disability.
- To encourage children to think, communicate, collaborate and take decisions
- To develop and promote a set of values which reflect the school’s concern for the well-being of the entire community.
- To develop an understanding and an appreciation of cultural diversity.
- To provide opportunities for children to take responsibility for themselves and their learning.
- To foster an appreciation of the Arts and Leisure activities.
- To establish a healthy environment in which all individuals learn to appreciate the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- To develop the role of the school as an integral part of the community.
- To actively involve the children, staff, parents and governors in the learning process