NQT Teacher required
Salary Range: NQT (MPR 1)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Rednal Hill Junior School, Irwin Av, Rednal, Birmingham, B45 8QY
Telephone Number: 0121 453 2520 or E-mail: Gemma hall (Senior Office Manager) email@example.com
Full time - from 1st September 2021
The Governing Body wish to appoint an inspirational and creative newly qualified teacher to play a crucial role in pupil development. We are a school committed to providing children with the very best start in life and are fortunate to work with children who are enthused and keen to learn. The school has been on an upward journey over the last few years and we are keenly focused on our drive to become good and better.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the improvement of learning at Rednal Hill Junior School.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- have an up to date knowledge of the curriculum and a passion to innovate and excite children in their learning
- have excellent organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- are committed to the principles of inclusion
- have high expectations of behaviour
If you are interested in working in an exciting, forward thinking school, with a real focus on ‘improving learning’, then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer you:
- a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children, supportive parents, and governors
- a proven track record of developing NQTs to allow them to flourish
- opportunities for CPD and career progression
Closing Date: 12pm Thursday 20th May
Interviews will be held Week beginning 24th May
For further details, visits and application forms please contact Gemma Hall (Senior Office Manager) on 0121 453 2520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rednal Hill Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.